Chemistry Masters Theses
- 2017 Bryan Eck. Surface Modification of Polyvinyl Chloride with Silicone Barrier Coatings from Atmospheric Plasmas to Lower Phthalate Migration.
- 2015 Kristen Watts. A Technical Investigation of The Triumph of David and the Development of a Desorption Electrospray Ionization-Mass Spectrometric (DESI-MS) Method for Binder Identification.
- 2014 Ian Ziraldo. The Influence of Temperature and Humidity on Swelling and Surfactant Migration in Acrylic Emulsion Paint Films.
- 2013 Leah Fett. Analysis of Steroids by Disk Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) Liquid Chromatography Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-APPI-MS/MS)
- 2012 Courtney Dillon. Fundamental Studies on the Aqueous Cleaning of Contemporary Acrylic Emulsion Paintings.
- 2012 Courtney Shedden. Photochemical Transformations of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) in Automobile Dust.
- 2009 Timothy Oswald. Analysis of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) by Liquid Chromatography with Negative-Ion Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/NI-APPI/MS/MS). Measurement of PBDE Levels in Automobile Dust and Implications for Human Exposure.
- 2009 Frank Cook. Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) Determination of the Uptake, Persistence and Metabolism of Imidacloprid in Treated Hemlock Trees.
- 2008 Amanda Norbutus. Technical Investigation of the Materials and Methods Utilized in a Copy of a 17th Century Dutch Genre Painting: Gerrit Dou’s Man Interrupted at His Writing (1635).
- 2008 Frank Calvosa. Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) from Standard Reference Material 2585 (Organic Contaminants in House Dust) with 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane (R134a).
- 2007 Jonathan Jones. Determination of Imidacloprid by ELISA and GC/MS. A Comparison of Analytical Techniques and a Coordinated Field Study with the U.S. Forest Service to Determine Uptake and Persistence in Imidacloprid Treated Hemlock Trees.
- 2006 Touraj Rowhani. Development and Validation of an Analytical Method for Determination of Polyhexamethylene Biguanide in the Presence of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds in Recreational Water.
Biology Masters Theses
- 2010 Caitlin Kelly. Male Courtship Pheromones are Indicators of Genetic Quality in an Arctiid Moth (Utetheisa ornatrix).
- 2008 Frank Iosue. The Role of Phytochemicals and Leaf Cushion Morphology in Host Resistance to the Hemlock Woolly Adelgid (Adelges tsugae).
Undergraduate Honors Theses
- 2009 Jaclyn Olsen. Hair Analysis as a Noninvasive Monitoring Technique for Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) in Adults and Children and Potential Linkages to Environmental Factors.